OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giant Richard Stallman is now in animu (pics)

+5
admin
Magician
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
mega!!!!
link63
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Giant Richard Stallman is now in animu (pics) - Page 2 Empty Re: Giant Richard Stallman is now in animu (pics)

Post by alyaza Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:14 am

what the fuck is htis
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Giant Richard Stallman is now in animu (pics) - Page 2 Empty Re: Giant Richard Stallman is now in animu (pics)

Post by link63 Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:42 am

slamjamsk8r wrote:what the fuck is htis
Newer, Edgier Ultraman

but seriously Attack on Titan is an animu that came out last year or so. Its about a bunch of nerds fighting giant monsters that look like people. In like the third episode or so Main character gets eaten by monsters then turns into a monster.

I enjoyed it up to a point, but then it just got too fucking stupid to me, that and the pacing is shit. I can only get to a certain point with animu trying to be serious, this tried way to hard be SIMPLY EPICKAL, in my opinion. Also they have a few "Mary Sue" type characters who really detract from it for me.

regardless it became super popular with most hipster fucks, and has a manga that's still going on.
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:22 am

link63 wrote:
slamjamsk8r wrote:what the fuck is htis
Newer, Edgier Ultraman

but seriously Attack on Titan is an animu that came out last year or so. Its about a bunch of nerds fighting giant monsters that look like people. In like the third episode or so Main character gets eaten by monsters then turns into a monster.

I enjoyed it up to a point, but then it just got too fucking stupid to me, that and the pacing is shit. I can only get to a certain point with animu trying to be serious, this tried way to hard be SIMPLY EPICKAL, in my opinion. Also they have a few "Mary Sue" type characters who really detract from it for me.

regardless it became super popular with most hipster fucks, and has a manga that's still going on.
my cousin mentioned it once and said 'it was the only anime he liked'
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:47 pm

i dont even bother when new animes come out, because over half the time its going to be like this. seriously, on i called it. i didn't even have to watch the pilot or anything, i just heard some nerds talking about it and i like "its gonna be sucky and uncreative, and too fast paced for itself, the main character is going to be some drama queen with a vendetta, the villans will be op following series of episodes to take one down, and some way or another, the main character will die and miraculously come back because that happens in all animes" because ive seen so many they're typical and predictable and many follow the same formula

i used to like em but now i just dont
the only thing left for them for me is the art style and giant robuts
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

money : 2507
bitches : 13
Humor : "sometimes i forget" - mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Viral Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:37 pm

aot was shit the second it came out
there's no 'point where it becomes shitty' it's just always been shit
Viral
Viral

money : 1599
bitches : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:43 pm

what are we even talking about here besides titans sucking a bajillion duicks
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by link63 Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:19 pm

Viral wrote:aot was shit the second it came out
there's no 'point where it becomes shitty' it's just always been shit
To be fair to it, It did do a decent job of building a unique world and giving a pretty intriguing premise (even if the characters and motives were generic). I think the point where it went downhill for me was the point we found out that one titan that wrecked all the other titans shit was Eren. I think if they had just that titan a random super badass titan that showed up out of nowhere, and really only came in when the humans were in a pinch and needed help and when he showed up, Mikasa and Armin would try to tell themselves the titan was the spirit of Eren exacting revenge or some shit while everyone else just thinking it was another monster would have been a better story that could have resulted in a more interesting plot and maybe even a better pace.

And even if they still wanted the concept of titan shifters they could have probably worked it into to that plot too.

If they would have made a twist like that instead of "LOL JK HE DIDN'T ACKSHULLY DIE, HE BECAM TITAN", i feel it would have left a better impact and make the show a little better
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:34 pm

so basically they built a cool world but fucked it up by making shitty plotlines and equally shitty characters and even shittier revelations as time went on?

cuz if so: fuck, i HATE it when losers ruin cool worlds with dumb shit like that
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2