OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i dont get why we cant just turn north korea into a huge graveyard

+3
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
Magician
tomoko
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

i dont get why we cant just turn north korea into a huge graveyard Empty i dont get why we cant just turn north korea into a huge graveyard

Post by tomoko Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:00 am

its not like there are scientists or doctors or anybody important there

recall foreign diplomats, and level the damn place

there really isnt a big loss to humanity, tbh

japan, taiwan, south korea, even china and russia are better off

what do you guys think
tomoko
tomoko

money : 3604
bitches : 25

Back to top Go down

i dont get why we cant just turn north korea into a huge graveyard Empty Re: i dont get why we cant just turn north korea into a huge graveyard

Post by Magician Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:07 am

We should murder all the people on welfare too.
It's not like they're contributing anything so it's not a big loss for humanity.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

money : 4166
bitches : 8
Humor : Mature humour for mature people such as myself

Back to top Go down

i dont get why we cant just turn north korea into a huge graveyard Empty Re: i dont get why we cant just turn north korea into a huge graveyard

Post by tomoko Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:08 am

Magi wrote:We should murder all the people on welfare too.
It's not like they're contributing anything so it's not a big loss for humanity.

i dont care about people on welfare

i've actually thought about getting welfare (i live off $500-$600 a month)

north korea, on the other hand, is just a burden
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:11 am

because 1. you're killing innocent people because of the very silly and risky leadership tactics your government uses to keep them and its military (which are really just there to make it look like they need more food and to give it an additional false sense of importance) fed and on the world scale and b. cuz they have artillery pointed at south korea's capital so unless they can be instantly and completely eradicated nobody can do shit
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:12 am

i guarantee you all of kim jong un's military knows that their country sucks but if they keep doing what they're doing now they'll probably last until they push it a little too far and get invaded
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:16 am

seth wrote:because 1. you're killing innocent people because of the very silly and risky leadership tactics your government uses to keep them and its military (which are really just there to make it look like they need more food and to give it an additional false sense of importance) fed and on the world scale and b. cuz they have artillery pointed at south korea's capital so unless they can be instantly and completely eradicated nobody can do shit

a. innocent? people in north korea are perfectly content with their leadership, they don't want to rise up. look at their military, ordinary citizens who choose to be brainwashed. the military is the center of power of a nation, you think if their military wasnt a cult, they wouldn't be a shithole? and why would someone want to stay in north korea and support it to feel 'safe'? china is right there, and im sure china is willing to gain citizens and stay neutral (interests in keeping shanghai, their economic cornerstone, standing up, because losing their major coastal cities to defend north korea in a war isnt worth it)

b. bomb their artillery installments into oblivion before anything, they wont even have enough time to blink
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:17 am

seth wrote:i guarantee you all of kim jong un's military knows that their country sucks but if they keep doing what they're doing now they'll probably last until they push it a little too far and get invaded

so why don't they wake up and realize that they are the only source of power for kim, and stand up for their country instead of someone who is apparently the first person to walk on the sun?

they choose to be brainwashed
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:20 am

i dont have sympathy for any north korean who chooses to give power to the dictator that makes living in their country next to impossible

its pretty much state-supported, long-term suicide
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:21 am

tomokos10thaccount wrote:
seth wrote:because 1. you're killing innocent people because of the very silly and risky leadership tactics your government uses to keep them and its military (which are really just there to make it look like they need more food and to give it an additional false sense of importance) fed and on the world scale and b. cuz they have artillery pointed at south korea's capital so unless they can be instantly and completely eradicated nobody can do shit

a. innocent? people in north korea are perfectly content with their leadership, they don't want to rise up. look at their military, ordinary citizens who choose to be brainwashed. the military is the center of power of a nation, you think if their military wasnt a cult, they wouldn't be a shithole? and why would someone want to stay in north korea and support it to feel 'safe'? china is right there, and im sure china is willing to gain citizens and stay neutral (interests in keeping shanghai, their economic cornerstone, standing up, because losing their major coastal cities to defend north korea in a war isnt worth it)

b. bomb their artillery installments into oblivion before anything, they wont even have enough time to blink

You don't get to commit mass genocide because you don't like how a government behaves.
First of all, if any citizen attempted to "rise up" they'd end up dead very fucking fast.
Secondly, with brainwashing, when it's done right the victims have no fucking clue they have been brainwashed.
Thirdly, China backs North Korea.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:22 am

tomokos10thaccount wrote:i dont have sympathy for any north korean who chooses to give power to the dictator that makes living in their country next to impossible

Yeah because the citizens have a fucking choice.
You don't get how totalitarianism works, do you?
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:25 am

Magi wrote:

You don't get to commit mass genocide because you don't like how a government behaves.
First of all, if any citizen attempted to "rise up" they'd end up dead very fucking fast.
Secondly, with brainwashing, when it's done right the victims have no fucking clue they have been brainwashed.

1. aren't they going to be killed by the north korean government anyways? for missing the 8th fucking kim sung-something memorial parade

2. anybody, under the harshest government, would think to themselves, "what the fuck am i doing" after attending the 100th mass execution of the day

3. china backs them up, but i doubt they'll put shanghai and hong kong at risk. even the shittest taiwanese or japanese airplane could reach chinese cities. they might contemplate the idea of fighting for north korea, but with their economy going up right now, its too much of a gamble
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:27 am

Magi wrote:
tomokos10thaccount wrote:i dont have sympathy for any north korean who chooses to give power to the dictator that makes living in their country next to impossible

i wonder what 24 million people, backed by a 1 million military resistance can do against a few dozen generals
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:32 am

seth wrote:i guarantee you all of kim jong un's military knows that their country sucks but if they keep doing what they're doing now they'll probably last until they push it a little too far and get invaded

so why don't they wake up and realize that they are the only source of power for kim, and stand up for their country instead of someone who is apparently the first person to walk on the sun?

thats like saying you can choose to be gay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:33 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoeryong_concentration_camp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:34 am

they live in terror and believe their dictator is a god who can kill them whenever he wants
the military is loyal to him

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:35 am

spinnythings wrote:

NO IT ISN'T

sexuality and political brainwashing are two totally different concepts

people arent born into thinking that their leader invented fire
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:35 am

tomokos10thaccount wrote: 2. anybody, under the harshest government, would think to themselves, "what the fuck am i doing" after attending the 100th mass execution of the day
oooooooooohhohohoohoho, you'd be surprised what mental and physical torture can do to a person

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:36 am

spinnythings wrote:

NO IT ISN'T

sexuality and political brainwashing are two totally different concepts

people arent born into thinking that their leader invented fire
but they are taught it from birth, do you think they choose to believe that when they are children? stupid argument

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:38 am

Magi wrote:

1. aren't they going to be killed by the north korean government anyways? for missing the 8th fucking kim sung-something memorial parade
Not even on the same scale as levelling the entire country.
2. anybody, under the harshest government, would think to themselves, "what the fuck am i doing" after attending the 100th mass execution of the day
Says the one from a country where you are educated about your rights, where you're thought to question things and where freedom is held sacred.
Stop projecting so hard.

3. china backs them up, but i doubt they'll put shanghai and hong kong at risk. even the shittest taiwanese or japanese airplane could reach chinese cities. they might contemplate the idea of fighting for north korea, but with their economy going up right now, its too much of a gamble
China rivals the USA as a superpower. They are well able to defend themselves.

Magi wrote:

i wonder what 24 million people, backed by a 1 million military resistance can do against a few dozen generals

Because started a coup is as easy as snapping your fingers.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:38 am

spinnythings wrote:
tomokos10thaccount wrote: 2. anybody, under the harshest government, would think to themselves, "what the fuck am i doing" after attending the 100th mass execution of the day
oooooooooohhohohoohoho, you'd be surprised what mental and physical torture can do to a person

unless they had the brain to get over it

if i was being tortured in north korea, i'd rather tell them to just shoot me, over a life between work camps and daily moments of silence for the nuke program
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:39 am

spinnythings wrote:

if i was being tortured in north korea, i'd rather tell them to just shoot me, over a life between work camps and daily moments of silence for the nuke program
when you get fucked over so completely as they do in those torture camps you cant even think

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:40 am

spinnythings wrote:

They don't have to shoot you because you tell them to.
They can keep you alive as long as they like.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 am

spinnythings wrote:
spinnythings wrote:

when you get fucked over so completely as they do in those torture camps you cant even think

But Tomoko is such a fucking badass that she'll be the one and only exception to this.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 am

1. i am educated about my rights
2. china would be able to defend themselves, maybe even defeat the U.S. in a conflict, but they would lose everything, and be left with tibetian rebels and ruins of shanghai/hong kong/macao/beijine/every eastern city they have, and a crushed economy
3. not a coup, but just protests for rights. is it that hard?
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:43 am

Magi wrote:
spinnythings wrote:

They don't have to shoot you because you tell them to.
They can keep you alive as long as they like.

then i'd go on a hunger strike and starve myself to death or try to run at a guard or something and get MGed down
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next