OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how was your day otrecliner

+17
Luna Tox
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
Princess Daisy
link63
alyaza
Jeanne d'Arc
Viral
corn
FLADE MCGAY
Magician
RICK ROSS
mega!!!!
got places to be
dogtranswoman328
Helen
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
admin
21 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

how was your day otrecliner - Page 39 Empty Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by admin Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:00 pm

spinnythings wrote:
kkkRISTYAN FOOLE wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
kkkRISTYAN FOOLE wrote:
oh my god how sad ;_;
if i could take all my body odor and bottle it up and turn it into a perfume right now, i would and id fill your entire house with the scent of onion burgers
whyyyyy all i was saying was that it totally fucking sucks when you lose all your shit man :(
i dont know but part of it might be ive been watching a stressful show on netflix all day for the past few days, the show reminds me of otx
how so
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:01 pm

spinnythings wrote:anyway, how do oyu "hang out" with someone? ive found that whenever i do it i just end up either sitting there saying and doing nothing or takking on my ipod because i dont know what else to do
hang out usually means talking or doing an activity that involves more than two people. like video games that aren't your silly misogynist eve  liberal arts degree 

i cant believe i'm having this convo
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:01 pm

When Steve Jobs founded the company back in like, the 1960’s, the women’s movement was picking up a lot of steam. According to some interviews that can’t be found in public records, Jobs choice to name his company Apple was a way to pay tribute to Eve, in Genesis, who committed a defiant act against the ultimate Patriarch, God. By eating the Apple in the Garden of Eden, Eve made the first feminist statement, and by using iPhones, women are empowering themselves in the same fashion. The iOS system is sleek, beautiful and transgender friendly. There are a lot of chic, sparkly and fun cases for iPhones. If iPhone was a room, it’d be one in Kim K’s mansion.

AHAHAHA
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:02 pm

kkkRISTYAN FOOLE wrote:
spinnythings wrote:anyway, how do oyu "hang out" with someone? ive found that whenever i do it i just end up either sitting there saying and doing nothing or takking on my ipod because i dont know what else to do
hang out usually means talking or doing an activity that involves more than two people. like video games that aren't your silly misogynist eve  liberal arts degree 

couch co-op is how the truest niggys bask in each others awesomeness
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:03 pm

i recall playing mariokart wii with a buddy a while ago and his bitch sister turned the console off because i said something snarky at her because she was being a bitch
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:04 pm

If things keep going in the direction they have been for the past ten years. I am sure we’ll see a ‘HTC XY’ a ‘Samsung Galaxy MOON (only men allowed)’ and a Nokia ‘ISmackABitchIfIHave2TellHerTwice’ being revealed at CES 2020.
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:04 pm

no, I'm not surprised. I'm a questioning transgender who's reading this and can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to write this. If you wanted to get the word out about sexism in our society and about the current state of misogyny in the coding industry (as a programmer I will say yes, it's pretty fucking bad), you just helped make the situation look like a joke.
For one, most of the development for Android is done by Google. I'm not sure if you're aware, but Google hosts events for getting females involved with programming every single year, and doesn't tolerate misogynistic bullshit in the workplace. They even support paying for people getting surgeries to change their genders. In addition, I can tell you from my brief experience of talking to some of the GSoC coordinators the first question they asked me was if I was a female, when I said I'd rather be referred to as one the first thing they did was suggest a bunch of communities for female-programmers that I could join. As far as I've seen, if you were trying to find a company that hates females in the computer science field, you couldn't have made a worse choice. If you're using Android you're supporting a company that puts a lot of fucking effort into gender-equality in the workplace and getting females involved in programming. So guess what, all android users are FEMINISTS going by your logic, pretty fucking crazy isn't it?
Second off, this is a fucking joke. Using the statistics of the userbase for a program to try to prove using it is mysogynist? Did you stop for a second and consider how god damned idiotic that is? "Oh, you use Android, you must be a fucking misogynist bastard" yeah well hun, sorry to say that's the case with just about EVERY fucking piece of software. There are so, so many more software development teams that have REAL issues with misogyny in the workplace, not this bullshit uneducated claim you've made. Take GitHub for example, which just had a developer leave and talk out about the kinds of misogyny she saw from the workplace and even from the founder of GitHub itself. in Does it mean to try to imply woman aren't equals? No. Does it mean to imply you should give in to masculinity and act like a fratboy around every single female you see? No. It's a piece of software, unless it's specifically targeted at a sexual application it's pretty fucking difficult for software to have any sort of position on gender-equality. I understand the standards on gender the mass media is imposing on society daily, this is something that has been proven many times, you can even cite universities on this. But software? Seriously? How is software supposed to push a belief regarding genders on me? It hardly even talks to you or shows you messages other then to show that you've done something wrong, or show you a fucking option menu. This is not something people are influenced by, it's software, it does shit and that's about it.
Also shut up about the techie stuff, you're a female big whoop doesn't mean you need to prove you're a techie, you've got just as much of the ability to be a techie as men. The fact you need to prove why you're a techie means you don't see yourself as equal in comparison to men, so just fucking stop it.
Also, Android in this context doesn't equate to what you want it to, no matter how badly you want it to. Why? Because the logo's a fucking green robot, also known AS ANDROID. In this context, the definition of an Android is "A humanlike robot that does stuff", sure you can look at where the word came from but that's not going to have an effect on anything but your knowledge of history. Origins don't make something sexist, racist, or anything. Why would they? Especially if you had to look up that definition on your own time because you weren't aware of it in the first place. In fact, if you were looking it up at all it sounds like you're just trying to find shit to be offended by.
In addition, acting like a child and trying to call everyone with an Android a stupid man-baby is idiotic. Maybe, just maybe, someone could take your post seriously if you didn't have temper tantrums over half the paragraphs like a four year old.
This post is a fucking joke and makes feminism LOOK LIKE SHIT. If you wanted to push your cause forward you haven't, you just help it take a small step backwards. Granted, I highly doubt many people will actually see this blog post, but the ones who do who haven't been convinced that the issues with gender representation in the mass media is an actual issue? You just made them far more likely never to come into this conclusion and see nothing wrong with calling you a "stupid fucking feminist cunt". You should not talk on behalf of your cause because it's painfully evident you really don't understand it and you're just going to help make it look like shit. You're not a social justice fighter, you're not a feminist, you're a /moron/. Stop trying to find every opportunity to take a low-blow at the opposite gender and start actually fighting for equality, maybe you'll get somewhere with that.
So, as someone who actually understands the concept of feminism, and tries to make people aware of the issues with sexism we have in our society today on a daily basis, I think you're a sexist moron. Stop making the cause of feminism look like shit, and stop trying to discourage women into thinking they're weak victims who have to act like they're having a temper tantrum whenever they need to get a point across. Stop making woman look like fucking morons and stop making feminism look like a bunch of idiots insulting men at every change they get. In fact, just shut your fucking mouth. You're not a feminist, you just like being offended, and if you can't learn why your post is idiotic bullshit you never will one. Stop making us look like shit, stop making feminism into a joke, just shut your fucking mouth please.
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:05 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
kkkRISTYAN FOOLE wrote:

all my friends play is brawl and i cant play brawl i just button mash like an idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:05 pm

kkkRISTYAN FOOLE wrote:If things keep going in the direction they have been for the past ten years. I am sure we’ll see a ‘HTC XY’ a ‘Samsung Galaxy MOON (only men allowed)’ and a Nokia ‘ISmackABitchIfIHave2TellHerTwice’ being revealed at CES 2020.
quit getting butthurt at satire nerd
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:06 pm

spinnythings wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:
kkkRISTYAN FOOLE wrote:

all my friends play is brawl and i cant play brawl i just button mash like an idiot
nothing wrong about that

i sucked some major dick at mkwii i dont know how this fucking 'motion control' shit works
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:08 pm

kkkRISTYAN FOOLE wrote:Android is clearly designed to shut out strong independent women, the OS is too cluttered and unaesthetic to appeal to elegant and streamlined women. If Android was a room, it’d be a stinky a dungeon of sweaty teenage boys painting Warhammer figurines. The alternative is so much tolerant and inclusive. I am of course talking about Apple.

HAHAHAHA
stop garbageposting in the general discussion thread i can see you're copypasting from somewhere but will you please take it to a separate thread preferably in comedy gold

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:09 pm

spinnythings wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:
kkkRISTYAN FOOLE wrote:

it's pretty simple once you become enlightened and figure it out

double tap a movement button to dash

pressing a or 2 does a weak-ish physical attack that you can chain together in combos. there's like a gazillion of these and like with the other attacks there's different ones for 2, 2-left/right, 2-up, 2-down and you can chain them together. this is almost the whole reason why meta knight it so scary in competitive

pressing b or 1 does the attacks that you'll notice, the big flashy ones. b-up usually gives you a boost after your double jump to help you not die from falling off a ledge

pressing minus discards an item and pressing two picks it up

uhh

final smashes are pretty simple

that's it really

unless you were saying you just strategically suck at it. i know i didn't know how to actually play brawl for a long time anakata 
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:10 pm

spinnythings wrote:
kkkRISTYAN FOOLE wrote:Android is clearly designed to shut out strong independent women, the OS is too cluttered and unaesthetic to appeal to elegant and streamlined women. If Android was a room, it’d be a stinky a dungeon of sweaty teenage boys painting Warhammer figurines. The alternative is so much tolerant and inclusive. I am of course talking about Apple.

HAHAHAHA
stop garbageposting in the general discussion thread i can see you're copypasting from somewhere but will you please take it to a separate thread preferably in comedy gold
go back a few pages it's relevant to the discussion bully
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:11 pm

kkkRISTYAN FOOLE wrote:
spinnythings wrote:

HAHAHAHA
go back a few pages it's relevant to the discussion bully
ur getting major booty hurt about clear cut satire
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:46 am

im so fucking slow

i just now realized that "poltergust" is a spin on the word "poltergeist"
got places to be
got places to be

money : 2578
bitches : -500
Humor : dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:04 am

i had a really weird dream that my friend tricked me into installing team fortress 2 and i looked at my 'last played date' and it was strangely not on 4/20/2013 but 3/27/2013 and i thought this was very strange in the dream

i cant find the dream thread whatever
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:05 am

i didnt dream about anything in particular
actually i haven't had a dream i've remembered in weeks
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:58 am

For example, there was this one boy (who I dated for about a week last year when I needed money for Spring Break in Cancun), who called a girl who had been raped a *trigger-warning* “rape-victim”. Needless to say I told him to check his privilege, dumped him and firmly let him know that they are to be called “rape-survivors”. Nothing else. Got it?
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:26 pm

kkkRISTYAN FOOLE wrote:For example, there was this one boy (who I dated for about a week last year when I needed money for Spring Break in Cancun), who called a girl who had been raped a *trigger-warning* “rape-victim”. Needless to say I told him to check his privilege, dumped him and firmly let him know that they are to be called “rape-survivors”. Nothing else. Got it?
these kinds of funposts go here loser

https://otrecliner.forumotion.com/t5825p120-shitpost-general#172135
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:18 pm

stop shitting up GD
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:18 pm

taped a guitar strap to the bottom of a usb keyboard

why buy a keytar when i can make one
got places to be
got places to be

money : 2578
bitches : -500
Humor : dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:43 pm

edgy as fuck avatar fd
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:44 pm

dae black people are le funny? +1 to u fine /b/rosir
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:44 pm

mrspurinization wrote:edgy as fuck avatar fd
its only to make rtcity madder than he is i'm in much need of a trolegasm anakata
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:45 pm

which reminds me JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. i got into breathing exercises (zen/chan in flavor iirc?) and it feels like fucking sex why don't we get dirty with our lungs? :(
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next