OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLACE FOR FD TO DISCUSS ABOUT HOW BUTTHURT HE IS THAT AMMY DOESN'T LIKE HIS PEDOTOONS

+3
alyaza
mega!!!!
link63
7 posters

Go down

PLACE FOR FD TO DISCUSS ABOUT HOW BUTTHURT HE IS THAT AMMY DOESN'T LIKE HIS PEDOTOONS Empty PLACE FOR FD TO DISCUSS ABOUT HOW BUTTHURT HE IS THAT AMMY DOESN'T LIKE HIS PEDOTOONS

Post by link63 Sun May 18, 2014 8:30 am

Lets keep this out of the copacabana and in our pedotunes section
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

PLACE FOR FD TO DISCUSS ABOUT HOW BUTTHURT HE IS THAT AMMY DOESN'T LIKE HIS PEDOTOONS Empty Re: PLACE FOR FD TO DISCUSS ABOUT HOW BUTTHURT HE IS THAT AMMY DOESN'T LIKE HIS PEDOTOONS

Post by mega!!!! Sun May 18, 2014 8:33 am

thank you
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

PLACE FOR FD TO DISCUSS ABOUT HOW BUTTHURT HE IS THAT AMMY DOESN'T LIKE HIS PEDOTOONS Empty Re: PLACE FOR FD TO DISCUSS ABOUT HOW BUTTHURT HE IS THAT AMMY DOESN'T LIKE HIS PEDOTOONS

Post by alyaza Sun May 18, 2014 8:52 am

based link saves the day again
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sun May 18, 2014 10:23 am

that's over you dumb shit fagnerds
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun May 18, 2014 10:38 am

dogtranswoman328 wrote:that's over you dumb shit fagnerds
shouldnt you be at a latin anime convention or something you massive nerd
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sun May 18, 2014 10:43 am

salty wrote:
dogtranswoman328 wrote:that's over you dumb shit fagnerds
shouldnt you be at a latin anime convention or something you massive nerd
horp keep being jealous i've never been to an anime convention in my life and the latin conventions are actually competitions i don't know why i called it a convention
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sun May 18, 2014 10:46 am

stay mad i placed first in nationals for latin reading ^3^
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun May 18, 2014 10:55 am

ya fd im jealous you can speak a dead language i understand that english is hard for illegal immigrants to pick up
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sun May 18, 2014 11:22 am

i know you are because you don't have fun :'( you just sit in your house making muh robotz all day :'(
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun May 18, 2014 1:12 pm

dogtranswoman328 wrote:i know you are because you don't have fun :'( you just sit in your house making muh robotz all day :'(
learning latin like a total nerd is fun? how lol you must be one of those nerds that get depressed over summer break because youre not pushing up your glasses trying to look smart in front of mr. pinashuawski in algebra i

i know some mexican kid exactly like you except hes probably taller than you  doctorate of quality 
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sun May 18, 2014 1:30 pm

salty wrote:
dogtranswoman328 wrote:i know you are because you don't have fun :'( you just sit in your house making muh robotz all day :'(
learning latin like a total nerd is fun? how lol you must be one of those nerds that get depressed over summer break because youre not pushing up your glasses trying to look smart in front of mr. pinashuawski in algebra i

i know some mexican kid exactly like you except hes probably taller than you  doctorate of quality 
it's fun if you're a language dork like i am also you get to meet cool people
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by link63 Sun May 18, 2014 4:06 pm

Making robots sounds baller as hell and a lot cooler than latin
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

Post by biglow mcdickrider Tue May 20, 2014 11:46 am

link63 wrote:
It sounds like he's implying that all you do is sit inside and play with your robots. Fuck him though, if Diseased is anything to go by it sounds like you get around.

I can't even decide who to give the middle finger about this whole FD thing so fuck everyone involved.

biglow mcdickrider

money : 25
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Tue May 20, 2014 3:37 pm

FD is the kinda fag that would learn binary
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Tue May 20, 2014 3:38 pm

biglow mcdickrider wrote:
link63 wrote:
It sounds like he's implying that all you do is sit inside and play with your robots. Fuck him though, if Diseased is anything to go by it sounds like you get around.

I can't even decide who to give the middle finger about this whole FD thing so fuck everyone involved.
hey why don't you fucking fight me irl fd
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Tue May 20, 2014 3:50 pm

fd is still upset that he thought i benched 420lbs for reals

when i actually hit that as my max ill post a video just for him
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Tue May 20, 2014 6:16 pm

i love how fd says that he is not gay and is not edgy but then he makes a "fake" tumblr to make fun of dark and edgy fags who like furies but then he likes digimon and says he likes it because it is so much better than stoopid porkymanz cuz its dark an edgy and has blud :O! you only like pokemon cuz ur mumy didn't let u wathc it nerd (i win c;)
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum