OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Billy Game Backup Guide + Dev Log

+4
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
admin
alyaza
chill the fuck out
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Billy Game Backup Guide + Dev Log Empty The Billy Game Backup Guide + Dev Log

Post by chill the fuck out Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:00 pm

when its my life and everything disappears as soon as it comes you can never be too careful!!!
seriously i lost this shit over three times i am not losing this again so im just going to put it here fore safe keeping

story summary
    after being abducted by the cia and sent back in time via time machine because a serum did not work, "soggy" billy [soggy billy is his nick name]meets YCIA [Young CIA], as it is now the 1980s. the time machine is elsewhere and situation is relatively explained, and YCIA says that he can help
[after gloating about how awesome his future self is,to which billy quite harshly disagrees].
billy is hasty to take the offer, but ycia prompts him to enjoy the 80s a bit [you can stay one or two days,
staying one will give you the "heavy metal guitar weapon", staying two will give you the same + "hip leather jacket" armor]. after you stay for however many days, you are to navigate through the 80s with YCIA [you can choose to beat the shit out of innocent bystanders, but the autobattles are variants of thugs] until you come across a coffee shop where you can see the time machine in the window you are about to open the door when you encounter the first boss of the game: Unstable Mayor after kicking his ass, you enter the coffee shop to find the time machine drinking coffee with a fox who seems to be contemplating suicide after you ask the time machine to help get back to the present, he flips shit and says such ["I'm sick and tired of always being used! Like some kind of machine!"] and disappears

["where did he go" - ycia "you mean when did he go" - billy "shut the fuck up" -ycia]
they reason that they now have to find another time machine, unfortunately the only time machines that exist are in the movies ["how the fuck are we going to get in a movie?" -billy "i know a guy" - ycia]
he says it will be tricky getting to him as he lives on a remote island, and that they will have to steal a plane ["you work for the government couldnt you just buy one"] ["on my salary? dont be silly kid"]
they hijack a plane and due to ycia's not-knowledge of flying aircrafts, they crash in the middle of the desert
they eventually come across a small arabian village after making their way through the desert [desert-esque enemies + [DB]Sun-Stomach as the second boss] and, after resting and buying things, take it over and hijack a flying carpet ["but ycia, they will thank that we are racist"] ["so it's not racist if we do it to our own country
but racist if we do it to this coincidentally arab town"]
they run out of gasoline in the middle of the ocean whilst flying and crash on a small dirty beach, to which ycia exclaims ["holy shit, by chance this is where i was talking about"] they make their way through the island, fighting negromancers, clowns, dirt monsters, clowners, rogue children etc. half way, they meet a band of enslaved children, to which they set one free [otis] ["aww, can we keep him" - billy] ["i dont know son this is a big responsibility" - ycia] ["no i am not" - otis]
otis has the powers to steal gold and experience, he explains that through his years you learn to learn sleight of hand eventually, they get to a small industrial mechanical-ish apartment thing with thatched roof, before being ambushed by a random band the third boss, "forgotten test subjects" [composed of: Klanny Klowns [danny down's racist clown brother and mac's 3rd cousin, you learn later] a Young Charred Priest, DEBATE[still in consideration]::Martin Luther Queen, or Dirt Savant]

after dispatching the band, you knock on the door bell [as instructed], and you hear the screams of children from within a tall, seemingly mentally challenged men with a long gray mane, everpresent grin, and a melodic voice greets you ["HEAY YOU GUYS!!" [[btw: the only SPEAKING line in the game//with an actual voice clip through his request]] [ENTER, DANNY DOWNS] he welcomes you in and you find a taller, faceless old man wearing nothing but a green hat, his long beard obscuring his body and genitals, greets you as
wekk [ENTER, MAC BURNESTICKY] they introduce themselves to billy, and billy asks what the screaming was, and mac tells him that every time that door bell is sounded, a random band of children are whipped by a machine. they explain the situation, and mac says that he does indeed have such a machine that will let you enter movies, but you need to do something for him first.
["BUT THEY'RE NOT TALL ENOUGH"]
["not that, danny]
he instructs you to go in the back yard and find a large pot with leaves in it, claiming that they've lost it
when you exit, you will find that you are no longer attacked, and the pot with leaves are in fact a few steps away from the door

when you bring it back, they rejoice, [but danny the most] and mac shows you the machine
they send you in the movie "Back to the Future" where you have to mug doc brown and steal the machine.
when you do, it starts, and you crash into the 90's
["fuck!" inconvenient setback!" - billy]
["don't worry billy, we have time" - ycia]
you are prompted to enjoy the 90's for one day or two, either way, you get a full heal, if you stay one day, you get the sega dreamcast, an item that can
only be used once to confuse all opponents in battle, if you stay two you get the first + the Goldfinger [ref to the james bond + the ska band], which
doubles all battle-gained $
you aimlessly navigate through the 90's until you meet a bald supervillan-scientist esque man battling against some asian you aid him in battle, he explains his problem of people not liking his music and Jamiroquai dominating the 90s, but no more thanks to you, you explain yours, then he eagerly introduces himself as
[ENTER, DOCTOR STEEL + Jamiroquai[rip]] Dr. Steel, and he leads you to his house/secret hideout
["hey im getting deja vu i think ive done something like this before" - billy] //pedo joke
["well, we are travelling through time" - ycia]
he leads you to his time machine, and gives you parts and instructions to build a giant robot, and gives strict instructions to
/BUILD IT AT YOUR MOM'S HOUSE/
["uh, okay then" - billy]

ycia insists that he use the time machine this time
["hold on dude i know where to go" - ycia]
["dude, i really have to get back home" - billy]
they get into a heated discussion on how ycia knows that his modern self would have used this time to gain higher power, taking over america, then eventually the world, and that he must be stopped, billy asks how he knows, and he says that he'd always dreamt of it, but never wanted to do it, like it was a mental disease, so billy gives in on the terms he buy him ice cream after all this he uses the time machine and they appear in ASUCHWITZ
["what the fuck dude?!"]
[c'mon it's not that bad"]
[we're in fucking nazi camp!!"]
they are instantly taken, and imprisoned, until otis sacrifices himself to save the crew [detailed in game]
they make their way through, ycia continuing to reassure him its a plan, they find a hiding place with conveniently stashed weapons, and are prompted to rest there are no consequences in not resting, except not healing surprisingly when they suit up with the weapons and guards and such, they go back and continue navigating, ycia still in lead they soon find Mecha- Albert Hitler Lopez [Robot+hitler+george lopez+albert enstein] holding anne frank by the neck  and josef mengele cornering danny downs, about to castrate him
the crew tries to stop them but hitler and mengele easily trumps them "and now to add to my collection of retarded dicks!" mengele says "he's not retarded, he's just constantly high!" yells billy
he takes another step closer, knife unsheathed, then JEFF MANGUM Bursts in and kicks nazi ass, [BOSS BATTLE] rips off mengele's fallen angel wings (Angel of Death ref), rips out hitler bot's nuclear power cell
and presents them to Anne Frank so she can go to heaven jeff is the confronted by the crew and he accepts the offer to temporary join the party, ycia claiming that this was all along, the plan

they are stumped as of what to do next, as the time machine did not come with them, but then ycia suggests to return to the isle to drop off danny and go back to back to the future and such
["how are we going to get there?" - billy]
["i have an aeroplane somewhere here" - jeff]

they find the plane, and you then drive the aeroplance over the sea to the isle [Reference to Neutral Milk Hotel[jeff mangum's band]'s album In the Aeroplane Over the Sea] they drop off there, and are confronted by a small man who looks like a leprechaun who doesn't shave and does drugs
all the time he introduces himself as The Weed Gnome, and proposes that you guess his name in exchange for 3 large bags of marijuana, as he forgot his name billy says "The Weed Gnome", the gnome convulses in laughter, with self-stupifying statements ["how could i forget that?" "i /told/ you!"]
he gives you the bags and dies of laughterthey knock on the doorbell, mac opens the door and shits bricks, flipping out ["HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! YOU SONSA BITCHES COME IN HERE WITH MY FAVORITE THINGS IN THE  WORLD, JEFF MANGUM, WEED, AND A YOUNG BOY, HOW CAN I EVER REPAY YOU" etc. etc. - Mac]  they explain ycia's theory
["very plausible indeed, and i can help. unfortunately i don't have the into-movie machine, but i do have a time machine" - mac]
["then why didn't you let us use it instead of the into-movie machine?" - billy]
["what?" - mac]
["nevermind" - billy
["anyways, there is one problem. it runs off of purple pearls, and i'm all out" - mac]
["how are we going to get a purple pearl?" - billy]
["no, it's where are we going to get a purple pearl" - ycia]
["no, it's when are we? and i know the answer. 1973!" - mac]
["what?" - billy and cia]
["come on friends, to my time machine!" - mac]

he drags them off to the other room, jeff and danny are left behind to get high mac tosses them in a time machine, despite billy's cutoff protests ["dude, why don't we just use this one to-!"] they are then zapped to 1973, same place, but the machine breaks down, mac leads them to the shore of the island quickly, and suddenly a galleon bursts onto the shore, containing a bunch of middle aged men dressed in what looks like motion control suits [ENTER, The Aquabats!] They offer if they wanna ride, and Mac, now the instant leader, pulls them on the ship ["Hell yeah!"] within seconds they are deep into the infinity of the ocean, living peacefully, billy not bothering to argue with the logic here you sail the ship through the ocean, suited up like sailors and pirates they then encounter an odd-shaped ocean rock, like just stranded in the middle of the ocean, hold a purple pearl ["The Purple Pearl of Pinash!" - the aquabats, reference to their song The Wild Sea]
and Mac tells them that they need it and such, but the aquabats breaks him off and says simply that they can have it, and that all they need is friendship ["sweet" - mac]
but then they are suddenly attacked by the moby kraken, aided by ahab [BOSS]
halfway through the battle, they are saved by cthulhu
"thanks nigga!" - mac
"consider my debts repaid" - cthulhu

mac then busts out his portable time machine, billy seeing this on the verge of screaming in anger
he goes back in time to the time right before they went in the time machine to 1973 to get the pearl, and instantly kills the past crew [obviously excluding danny and jeff] inconsequentially, pops the pearl in the time machine, and asks wheren they need to go, billy says, this time, the day before this
whole thing happened, reminding ycia about the robot parts, and they do so. he asks his mom [y'know "hey can i skip school today to build a robot with this faceless pedophile and personification of the 80's cia" to which his mom responds "okay! just don'thurt yourself sweetie!" or something relative] they built the robot, and it's badass.
["well now what happens" - billy]
["we have to stop the cia from becoming all old and evil and stuff" - ycia]
["lets just wait until tomorrow then kill h-" - billy]
["no! we can't do that! that would destroy all hope of ever stopping him!think of the time travel and stuff!" - ycia]
["but" - billy]
["don't argue with your destiny!" - ycia]
["-sigh- whatever" - billy]
so they then propose to go in the future, exactly one year after billy was abducted for no truly discernable reason, and when they do, they find

america fallen
[to OECIA]

when they warp, they are comically almost instantly detained and sent to a concentration camp

Camp O.T
The camp is filled with children and adults alike strapped to chairs forcably watching screens displaying ponies, tumblr, emoticons, and 4chan as you are walking up the alley to be strapped down to a chair, you pass a grown man, just released, he speaks ["HI X3 Rainbowdash is my Favorite Pony! OMG Vsauce is so intelligent! >mfw newfag XDD lol"] Mac screams in pure horror, begins to retaliate, attempting to break the shackles, and it about to be knocked out by a guard Suddenly a loud clangy boom of thunder is heard, the power goes out, and people dressed in navy clad vests and weapons burst into the building, instantly dispatching the guards "Thunder!" "Pre-OECIA America!" "Freedom!" they shout, One of them then says the words "4chan and equestria" A small number of people start laughing, and are instantly shot
"It's best we put them out of their misery. Poor things." They then cut the power back on, lights returning, everyone now not strapped down by metal bands and such, people start leaving happily. "The Thunder Resistance strikes again!" someone says. The blue-clad people begin to leave, but you confront them. You meet who seem to be two leaders, one disguised as the enemy, the other the opposite. They explain that they are crusading to return america to freedom it once was. You explain your dillemma, and they propose an invitation. you accept, and you are set up with Thunderian equipment[sci-fi ish stuff][though mac refuses to accept the equipment], then the one disguised as the enemy says "Do what comes natural, for now we must leave" with a flash of thunder, they are gone,
and you are on the streets of NeoAmerica once again. You navigate through the post apocalyptic city, until you find a trap door along the "Freedom-Blocker Wall", a wall that seperates any form of transportation
internationally, they learned, and upon going down the trap door, you find a cement-walled hideout populated by sasquatches, who explain that they were forced underground, and racism and such,
you are prompted to rest, and there is a shop where you can buy stuff [once again]

Once you rest and continue your quest, you journey farther until you find the OECIAHQ [Old Evil Central Intelligence Agency Head Quarters] At the door you find  "Time Machine 2.0" [the time machine from the beginning, evil and weaponized] and "Nega-Billy" [an alternate time-line billy gone evil, also everything
in this america, a cyborg] They fight, and it is to be a formidable battle

Once they die, you enter the hq to find OECIA waiting all along, slowly clapping and passing other verious supervillan cliches "Bra-avoo Billy. I was expecting you, but i was worried you wouldn't make it this far, me being so awesome and such." -ish kinda dialogueThe crew is instantly captured in a Egorian Metal Bar, and raises his blaster arm. "Oh wait, I want to savor this moment when i kill you.", He makes a mug of coffee, and forgetting he is a cyborg, drinks it and begins to malfunction. The whole room sparks with electricity before a massive blinding flash.

THE MOON.
You wake up, teleported on the moon. the room in ruins around, easy to guess the whole room was teleported, but OECIA nowhere to be found.
They set off to look for him, but are captured by moon people.  "how the fuck are we always getting captured?! i'm an elder god!" mac exclaims. suddenly dark static-coloored appendages burst from the ground of the moon and instantly subdue/kill all the captors
"there. better." - mac
"what the fuck? you never said anything about this" - billy
"sometimes i forget" - mac
"you really need to lay off the weed" - ycia

they continue scaping the moon until they come across a small village/town filled with peaceful moon people
"let me use my expert diplomat skills for this" - ycia "people of the moon," there is a dramatic pause "let us reside here or we'll kick your powdery asses" they comply, there are shops open, you are prompted to rest, etc. you have some moonade soda with the mayor and discuss your plans, despite most of the moon people unable to speak english or at all. he suddenly zaps the crew with a white-blue beam, and the entire party gains new space-based skills and some equipment, and gives them a drawing with a  small moon gem upon a pedestal on the top a series of large steps mac easily inteprets it, saying that we have to find this to continue and defeat oecia

you then set off to search, and after rigourous mazes you find a large tower-ish staircase, with a message written in moon language on a circle by the side.Mac translates it as "to stand before the core of this moon, you must first face all the hardships you have already faced" or something relative. after healing and saving, you then must face the challenge.

You rebattle all the bosses you previously faced, no heals, all consecutively [still being debated]

at the top of the tower, you are healed, save again and such.
when you take the gem, the moon begins to quake and rumble, you hear an unearthly, semi-mechanical roar
a serpent beast bursts from the moon and charges at you, Mac screams something in Sumerian, and in a flash, you are turned into an abombination made of the whole current party, with insane boosts

Mecha Moon-Leviathan OECIA, mouth of facism
Semi-final boss

after defeat of oecia, he mutters in his last breaths
"i'm sorry. i was only trying to protect... the universe... from /him/." then he croaks.
before anyone could question, space ripples and before you, a ridiculous-looking 3D face with bulging eyes and a gapin mouth facing you, it lets out a scream more ridiculous than his appearance, and space starts to bleed
the voice of mac screams once again in sumerian, and most allies met in the game appear before you, and like before, fuse into a large, eldritch abombination, now as big as the face

Ialdagorth, The True Devourer
Final boss

after ialdagorth dies, you/the abombination you dissassembles  and you gently fall to earth, conveniently on a stage.
Instantly, a concert takes place
Concert playlist:--

This Gigantic Robot Kills by MC Lars // Sung by Billy + the Aquabats
The Wild Sea by The Aquabats // Sung by The Aquabats
Fibonacci Sequence by Dr Steel //Sung by Dr Steel
Mac's Theme/Clown Rape Song by Mac Burnesticky and Danny Downs//Sung by Mac Burnesticky and Danny Downs
Thunderica by Mac Burnesticky [unreleased song]// sung by Mac Burnesticky and Thunder Resistance Leaders
The Billy Song [Unreleased song, Planned] by mac b // sung by billy and ycia

show credits and bonuses

billy move list

lvl ---- move
2 throw dog - dmg base 5 phys 5
4 burnt popcorn - dmg base 5 magi 7
6 mom's packed lunch - rst base 5 magi 5
8 magic trick - dmg base 6 magi 10, + confuse
10 throw child - dmg base 11 phys 15
13 burnt toast - dmg base 10 magi 14
16 quality school dinner - rst base 9 magi 10
19 aggresive distraction - dmg base 15 magi 20 + confuse
23 throw julius ceasar - dmg base 23 phys 30
27 burnt potato - dmg base 17 magi 20
31 nice crispy bacon - rst base 18 magi 20
36 flambdzoodle - dmg base 20 magi 20 + confuse
41 throw jack black - dmg base 41 phys 30
46 burnt microwave - dmg base 39 magi 41
50 goblin's kitchen juices - rst base 50 magi 50
51 the secret spear strike  - dmg base 51 magi 50 + paralyze

__
given in space/ non-level specific
command ostrich brigade - dmg base 70 + confuse

nuclear whale - dmg base 100 magi 120

pepsi/ichor - rst base 250 magi 100

S.A.D (self-awareness-denial) - dmg base 150 magi 50 phys 50 +immobile

billy boston bakery - combines all moves""
absorb base 300 magi 100 phys 100 + immobile

ycia move list

2 anal-eyes probe - lowers def, speed, and strength by %10
4 whistle missile - dmg base 8 magi 5 +stun
6 flu injection - silences magic and slowly eats their health
8 frankenstein laser - reanimates fallen party member w/ low health
10 (determined)
13 corrosive explosive - dmg base 15 +acid/poison
16 (determined)
19 reanimate - reanimates fallen party member w/ half health
23 (determined)
27 cluster buster - dmg base 35, all enemies
31 (determined)
36 necromancer assistance - reanimate fallen party member w/ 3/4 health
41 (determined)
46 cock rocket - dmg base 53, paralyze
50 (determined)
51 revive - reanimate fallen party member with full health

__
alien probe

rectal moon boomer - [fires moon shit] absorb base 75 magi 75 all enemies

space syphillis

mechanize corpse - reanimates all party members full health + 150% attributes

chia in anger - combines all moves""
heal+mechanize all party members
absorb 50 from all enemies, give space sypjillis to all enemies

Mac B Movelist [starts at 30]

30 Melody - dmg 25 base 40 magi, 15% confuse
30 make money - get 30 - 60 $
30 Persuade - 25% chance of turning an enemy rogue
30 The Unlikely Button - does 1 of 4 things;
harms first two enemies to 50% health
harms billy to 50% health, revives him if dead
heal all party, +50% hp
confuse all enemies

35 Song - dmg 35 base 60 magi, 23% confuse
35 learn more - get 15- 45 xp
35 Mind control - 50% chance of turning and enemy rogue
35 The Uncommon Remote - does 1 of 4 things
harms first three enemies to 20% health
harms billy and ycia to 30% health, revives if dead
heal all party 100% hp
paralyzes all enemies

40 Symphony - dmg 45 base 80 magi, 35% confuse
40 wealthenize = get 80 - 180 $
40 Dissenter = 50% to turn two enemies rogue
40 The Unreal Wrench - does 1 of 4 things
turns enemies 1 and 3 into harmless golden pigs that drop large amounts of money
turns enemy #2 into a Chaos Daemon [relatively hard to kill]
doubles the max health of all party members for the remainder of the battle
adds scott pilgrim to your party temporarily

45 Harmony - dmg 55 base 100 magi, 45% confuse
45 oxford - 75 - 175 xp
45 Apostate - 75% to turn 1 enemy rogue
45 The Improbability drive - does 1 of 4 things
turns enemy 1 into a harmless wiseman who drops shit tons of xp on death, turns enemies 1 and 3 into golden pigs
instantly kills billy, if he is already dead, revives him
doubles the max health and magic cap of all party members for remainder of battle
adds the kraken to your party temporarily

50 Orchestration - dmg 75 base 145 magi, 75% confuse
50 Success! - 150 - 250 xp, 200 - 450 $
50 Black Prophet - 75% to turn 2 enemies rogue
50 The Never Engine - 1 of 5 things
turns all enemies into wisemen and golden pigs
instantly kills mac
triples the max health and magic cap of all party members for remainder of battle
adds cthulhu to your party temporarily
holy blast of lightning smites a random enemy

__
Album - dmg 125 base 125 magi, confuses
Monodracopoly - 300 - 550 xp, 500 - 980 $
Elder Voice - Turns 2 enemies rogue
Ungoldy Computer - 1 of 7 things
instant gameover
adds azathoth to your party temporarily
holy blast of lightning smites 2 random enemies
pentates max health and magic cap of all party members for remainder of battle
gives 10k gold and 1k xp
turns all enemies rogue/ they start to kill eachother
changes the music to Trainmadness by Chesyre

Jeff Mangum Movelist [starts at 75, highest level obtainable ny natural party]

Avery Island - paralyzes all enemies
Charlotte - 75 base dmg 100 magi, all enemies
Donkey's Eye - poisons all enemies
Two headed boy - regens 25% each turn, all allies
Carrot Flowers - Boosts all allies attack

giant robot movelist (like mac, starts at 30)

30 Laser - dmg 50 base 90 magi, %15 to radiate
30 Energy Cannon - dmg 30 base 60 magi, attack 3 targets
30 Turret - dmg base 5 magi 10 attack 10x
30 Energy Conversion - absrb base 35 magi 50, 2 enemies
35 Heat Laser - dmg 50 base 75 magi, 74% to burn target
35 Heat Cannon - dmg 35 base 65 magi attack 3 targets %30 to burn
35 Oil Drench - makes 3 enemies %200 weak to fire, %33 to blind
35 Flame Thrower - spews a ray of fire, 50 base dmg, 50 magi, all targets, burns
40 Freeze Laser - dmg 60 base 80 magi, 76% to freeze target
40 Ice Cannon = dmg 40 base magi 70 attack 3 targets, 33% to freeze
40 Nitrogen - makes 3 enemies %200 weak to ice, 45% to freeze
40 blizzard sim - all enemies, dmg 65 base fmg, 80 magi, freezes 70%
45 Bitemp Laser - dmg 65 base 85 magi, 50% to freeze %50 to burn
45 Bitemp Cannon - dmg 45 base magi 75, 25% to freeze, 25% to burn
45 Bitemp Lock - makes 3 enemies %200 weak to fire +ice,
45 Bitemp Gas - all enemies, dmg 79 base dmg, 120 magi,%46 to freeze, %46 to burn
50 Plasma Laser - dmg 70 base 90 magi, 35% to radiate, never miss
50 Plasma Cannon - dmg 50 base magi 80, 3 targets, 50% radiate
50 Rail Gun - dmg base 15 magi 30 attack 10x
50 Drain Plasma - absrb base 91 magi 180, 2 enemies

Star Laser - dmg 100 base 135 magi,radiates

Moon Cannon - dmg 80 base magi 135, 3 targets, 80% freeze

Leviathan Gun - dmg base 35 magi 60 attacks 15x

Endergonic Solar Strike - all enemies,  dmg base 100 magi 150,burns + radiates, heals all party +50 - 175

Abombination 1 Movelist [starts at 75]
The first abombination has all the "space-tier" moves for the party

Abombination 2 Movelist [Starts at 99, the highest level in the game]
The second abomination has every high-tier move, including jeff mangum's, and of some bosses like mengele+hitler, nega-billy, and moon leviathan

Chronology :
starter
80's
arabian
90's
auschwitz
sea
NeoAmerica/thunder resistance encounter
the moon

Primary canonical armors/guards (chronological order)

____Billy____
starter - thick shirt 2, 6
80's - leather jacket // or heavy jacket [6, 25 LJ] [4, 10 HJ]
arabian - suncover robes 13, 67, protects against fire attacks
beginning of dirt monsters - soundchaser hoodie 19, 80, immune to confusion
90's - hip outfit - 21, 100, get 15% more exp in battle spoils
auschwitz - kevlar vest - 30, 175, protects against firearm attacks
sea - sailor outfit - 36, 60, protects against water attacks
thunderium - Thunderclad Vest - 41, 4000, protects against firearms and plasma/lightning attacks
the moon - celestial shirt - 68. 50000, protects 75% against all ailments

____YCIA____
starter - witness protection program 5, 15
80's - Robo Guard 15, 60
arabian - padded shirt 19,135 protects against firearm attacks
90's - riot guard guards 26, 250 protects against firearm attacks
auschwitz - metal suit 35, 450, protects against firearm attacks
sea - captain crunch. 38, 85, slow regenerative factors
thunderium - Thundersuit, 50, 7500, protects against firearm attacks, plasma/lightning attacks, + quick regen factor
the moon - Starlite Suit, 75, 10000.immune to fire attacks/burns

____Mac B____
Starter/Sea - Thick beard 40, 0, immune to confusion
Thunderium - none
the moon - uncivilized destiny shirt 80, 0, immune to confusion, reflects half damage

____Giant Robot____
Starter/Thunderium - titanium exterior 65, 5500 , protects against firearm attacks, immu
The Moon - egorium exterior 78, 0, immune to firearm attacks

____Jeff Mangum____
voice of god - 70, 0

____Abombination 1____
Elder composition 120, 0, immune to confusion, firearm attacks, fire, reflects 10% dmg, and protects 50% against all ailments

____Abombination 2____
Blessing of the gate 200, 0, immune to all ailments, reflects 20% dmg, moderate regenerative factor

Primary canonical weapons (chronological order) [base damage first, price second]

____Billy____
starter - wooden plank - 1, 1
80's - guitar// or metal bat [guit: 5, 150] [bat: 3, 30]
arabian - arab scimitar 6, 75
dirt monster begin - short sword 11, 120
90's - policemen baton 9, 100, 10% to stun
auschwitz - shurikens of david 5, 135, attacks 3.5x
sea - pirate scimitar 28, 640
thunderium - Tesla Bar 34, 7200, 20% to paralyze
the moon - Moonshade Blade 45, 50000 18% to freeze

____YCIA____
starter - hand gun 3, 75
80's - shotgun 9, 120, 2 enemies
arabian - rifle 15, 300
90's - tommy gun 19, 500
auschwitz - gas tank 17, 750, 2 enemies, poisons
sea - flamethrower 31, 1000
thunderium - Viper Rifle 38, 9500, 33% to poison
the moon - subspace rifle 51, 150000 35% critical boost

____Mac B____
Starter/Sea - Frequency Whip 34, 0, 17% to confuse
Thunderium - none
the moon - Sound Cannon 50, 0, 14% to go rogue

____Giant Robot____
Starter/Thunderium - Cityrip Chainsaw - 36,0, 15% increased crit
The Moon - Planetshave Chainsaw 48, 0, 19% to paralyze

____Jeff Mangum____
Acoustic Guitar - 56, 0

____Abombination 1____
Void Ripper - 75, 0

____Abombination 2____
Lethal Epitome - 157, 0, 5% chance to confuse, 5% chance to stun, 5% chance to freeze, 5% chance to burn, 5% chance to poison, attacks 2 times

__________Basic Items__________
* = tier

lunchables*- restores 20 hp
oreo*-restores 50 hp
bacon**-restores 35% hp
hamburger helper**-restores 120 hp
pork**-restores 40% hp
colored sugar** restores 155 hp
fresh corpse** restores 175 hp
hamburger** restores 190 hp
pizza pie*** restores 50% hp
skittles*** restores 200 hp
half-living cheese*** restores 65% hp
crawling cookie*** restores 235 hp
thunder curry*** restores 70% hp
mnt dew**** restores 250 hp
moon pie**** restores 75% hp
windmill cake**** restores 275 hp
thrashing pygmy**** restores 80% hp
angeldust**** restores 315 health + magic
Baked Potato Almighty***** Restores all health, 2 allies
Pepsi***** Restores all health + mp, 2 allies

fine wine* - restores 40 mp
chowder* restores 25% mp
magicake* - restores 60 mp
gobstopper* 35% mp
sprite** - restores 80 mp
holy water** - restores 50%mp
airheads** - restores 100mp
LSD*** - Restores 65% mp
Ale *** - restores 130 mp
Shrooms *** - Restores 75% mp
Animal Excrement*** - restores 150 mp
tentacle**** - restores 80% mp
special fish**** - restores 175 mp
Wonka Cnocolate**** - Restores 90% mp
Soy Ramen**** - restores 200 mp
BNW(Brave New World) Soda***** - restores all mp + constant 100% regen until battle over
Nonatums***** - restores all mp + doubles max mp

* Stilty Carrot - revives ally with 1 hp
* first aid kit - revives ally with 30 hp
*** mentos - revives ally with 1/2 health
***Goblin Tears - Revives ally with 1/2 health, ally gets small regen factor
**** Portable Rock Dr - Revives ally with full health
***** pubes of mother nature - revives all allies with full health

Enemy Lists:

\\First number variants, other notable attributes\\

80's
Thug [2]
Gangster[2]
Crimelord[1, rare]
Unstable Hobo [2]
Unstable Elderly [2]
Raged Rocker [1, uncommon]
Snake [1, can poison]
Angry Dog [2]

arabian

Deserter [2, small chance they will flee]
Rogue Extremist [2, uses firearm attacks]
sand serpent [1, rare, can poison]
sandy apple [1, uncommon]

90's
Punk [2]
Rich Kid [2]
Swindler[1, rare]
Unstable Hobo [2]
Unstable Elderly [2]
Serial Killer [1, uncommon]
Snake [1, can poison]
Angry Dog [2]
New Waver [2]

IoDM/Island of Dirt Monsters [begin]
Clown [1]
Clowner [1]
Negromancer [1]
Dirt Monster [6, immune to confusion, poison, and sickness]
Aqualung [1, rare miniboss]
John Lennon [1, rare miniboss]
John Green [1, rare miniboss]
Escaped Brony [1]
Rogue Child [1, small chance of fleeing]

Auschwitz [all use firearm attacks]
Nazi [1, small resist firearms]
Nazi Soldier [1, moderate resist firearms]
Nazibot 5800 [1, moderate resist firearms, immune to poison/sicknesses]
Nazi Officer [1, immune to firearms]
Nazibot 16000 [1, rare, immune to firearms, poison/sickness]

Sea
Phirana [1]
Pirate [3, small resilience [resilience= resistance to everything]]
Undead Pirate [2, moderate resilience, immune to poison/disease]
Siren [1, immune to confusion and dissenting/becoming rogue]
Roboctopus [1, moderate resilience immune to poison/disease]

Thunderium/OECIA America
Cyborg Worker [1, moderate resilience, immune to poison/disease]
Cyborg soldat [1, high resilience, immune to poison/disease, high evasion rate]
Cyborg Engineer [1, moderate resilience, immune to poison/disease and lightning/plasma attacks]
Cyborg Zombie [1, high resilience]
Zombie Slave [1]
Kill Bot [1, high resilience, immune to poison/disease, lightning/plasma, and firearm attacks, prone to dissention/rogueing]
Zombie Robot [1, moderate resilience, absorbs lightning/plasma]
Moderator [1, moderate resilience, reflects 5% damage, regens hp and mp]
Curator [1, moderate resilience, reflects 5% damage, immune to confusion and dissenting/rogueing]
Administrator [1, high resilience, reflects 15% damage, immune to confusion and dissenting/rogueing, absorbs plasma/lightning]

Moon [begin]
Moon Person [3,small resilience health/mp regen]
Moon Dog [1, health/mp regen]

Moon [maze/end]
Moon Specter[1, cannot be hit by phys attacks, immune to poison/disease, prone to fire]
Moonshadow Specter [1, high resilience cannot be hit by phys attacks, immune to poison/disease, prone to fire, absorbs cold/ice atks]
Moonbeast [1, low resilience, immune to paralyze and stun, hp regen]
Moonshadow Beast [1, high resilience, immune to paralyze and stun, high hp regen]
Moon Zombie [1, low resilience, resist against ice/cold attacks]
Moonshadow Zombie [1, high resilience, absorbs ice/cold attack]
Moon Skeleton [1, moderate resilience, immune to poison/disease]
Moonshadow Skeleton [1, high resilience, immune to poison/disease, attacks twice]
Astral Man [1, moderate resilience, moderate hp regen, absorbs fire]
Void Man [1, high resilience, high mp regen, absorbs lightning/plasma]
Astral Castro [1, moderate resilience, moderate hp regen, absorbs fire]
Void Castro [1, high resilience, high mp regen, absorbs lighting/plasma]
Astral Behemoth [1, high resilience, high hp regen, absorbs fire,]
Void Behemoth [1, unaffected by physical attacks, high resilience, high hp/mp regen, absorbs fire and lightning/plasma]
Shoggoth [3, same stats as void behemoth + immune to poison/disease and confusion or dissention, reflects 15% magic attacks]
Thing [4, moderate resilience, moderate hp/mp regen, resistant to fire, lightning and plasma]
Demon [2, high resilience, immune to confusion or dissention, absorbs fire, high hp/mp regen ]

Enemy Movelist

80s
Thug
Attack [Knife]

Gangster
Attack [Gun/Firearm]

Crimelord
Attack [Gun]
Attack [Firearm]

Unstable Hobo
Attack [Punch]
Rambling [50% confusion 1 target]

Unstable Elderly
Attack [Cane]
Attack [Punch]
Rambling [50% confusion 1 target]

Raged Rocker

Snake
Attack [Animal/Claw]
Snake Bite [Poison 1 target 50%]

Angry Dog
Attack [Animal/Claw]
Growl [scares 1 target 50% [rename of stun] ]

arabian

Deserter
Attack [Stick/Beat]
Flee

Rogue Extremist
Attack [Firearm II]

Sandy Apple
Attack [Beat]

Sand Serpent
Attack [Animal/Claw]
Snake Bite

90s

Punk
attack [knife]
attack [punch/beat]

Rich Kid
attack [punch/beat]
zap [9 lightning dmg]

Swindler
Steal [remove 5-15 gold]
Flee

Serial Killer
Attack [Knife II]

New Waver

attack [punch/beat]
new wave [11 fire dmg]

IoDM/Island of Dirt Monsters [begin]

Clown
Attack [Punch/Beat I]
Lethal Squirt [14-16 water dmg]
Tomato Honk [9 dmg 2 targets]
joke [Scare 1 target 60%]

Clowner
Lead Squirt [16-21 firearm dmg]
Brain Honk [12 dmg 2 targets]
laugh [scare 2 targets]

Negromancer
Raise Black man [Adds 1 black guy [low resilience, high punch dmg] to the battle]
Beef Ball [1 target, 15-20 dmg, 50% poison]

Dirt Monster
Attack [Animal/claw]
Primordial Essent [5-20 dmg 2 targets]
Ancient Words [20% confuse, 20%dissent, absorb 15 hp]

Aqualung

John Lennon

John Green

Escaped Brony
Attack [beat/punch]
Flee

Rogue Child
Attack [knife]
Cherry Bomb [20-35 fire dmg 1 target]

Auschwitz

Nazi
Attack [Firearm]

Nazi Soldier
Attack [Firearm/Rifle]
Grenade [20-40 fire dmg all targets]
Smoke Bomb [Makes crew harder to hit]

Nazibot 5800
Attack [Firearm/Rifle]
Attack [Knife]
Double Grenade [20-40 fire dmg all targets, x2]
Plasma Rifle [15- 50 plasma dmg 1 target]

Nazi Officer
Attack [Firearm/Rifle]
Grenade [20-40 fire dmg all targets]
Gas Bomb [5-15 dmg all targets, poison 50%]
Smoke Bomb [Makes crew harder to hit]
Flamethrower [15-30 fire damage 2 targets 70% burn]

Nazibot 16000
Attack [Firearm/Rifle II]
Attack [Knife II]
Double Grenade [20-40 fire dmg all targets, x2]
Plasma Rifle [15- 50 plasma dmg 1 target]
Plasma Bomb [25-75 plasma dmg, all targets]

Sea

Phirana
Attack [animal/claw]
swarm [15-20 dmg x3, 1 target]

Pirate
Attack [melee/sword]
Attack [Firearm/pistol]

Undead Pirate
Attack [melee/sword]
Block
Spooky Scream [Scare 2 targets 50%]

Siren
Attack [Animal/claw]
Song [Dissents all targets [spec temporary dissent] 25%]

Roboctopus
Laser [30-50 plasma dmg, 1 target %15 to radiate]
Attack [Beat]
Titanium Tentacles [5 dmg, 1 target x8]

Thunderium/OECIA America

Cyborg Worker
Attack [Beat/Punch]
Shock [30 plasma/lightning dmg]

Cyborg soldat
Attack [Knife/sword]
Machine Gun [15 firearm dmg x3, 1trgt]

Cyborg Engineer
Attack [Knife/sword]
Build turret [Adds 1 turret to crew[Only have 1 simple firearm attack]]
Build bot [adds 1 mini bot[shoots small 15-25 dmg blasma beams]]

Cyborg Zombie
Attack [Knife/sword]
Zombie Bite [50% zombification, 1 target] [[ZOMBIFICATION: Target fights ally and is slowed, cannot use magic attacks]

Zombie Slave
Attack [Beat/Punch]
Zombie Bite [15 dmg, 50% zombification, 1 target]

Kill Bot
Attack [Knife/sword]
Leadspray [45 firearm dmg, 2 trgt]

Zombie Robot
Attack [Knife/sword]
Zombie Laser [20-40 plasma dmg 50% zombification, 1 target]
Violent Thrash - 20-60 phys dmg, 20% zombification, 2 targets]

Attack [firearm/rifle]
Build bot [adds 1 mini bot[shoots small 15-25 dmg blasma beams]
Overcharge [doubles all allies attack power for 3 turns, + heals 20% ]

Curator
Attack [electro/plasma shot, chance of confusing]
Mind Control
Dissenter

Administrator

Attack [plasma shot]
Energy Cannon - dmg 30 base 60 magi, attack 3 targets
Build bot [adds 1 mini bot[shoots small 15-25 dmg blasma beams]
Overcharge [doubles all allies attack power for 3 turns, + heals 20% ]
Plasma Laser - dmg 70 base 90 magi, 35% to radiate, never miss
Plasma Cannon - dmg 50 base magi 80, 3 targets, 50% radiate
Banhammer [90 dmg, paralyzes 50%, 1 target]

Moon [begin]

Moon Person
Attack [Moon sword]

Moon Dog
Attack [Moon animal]

Moon [maze/end]

Moon Specter
Attack [ghost attack]
Chill  [35 - 60 ice dmg, 1 target, 10% freeze]
Possess [paralyzes self for duration, one target fights allies]

Moonshadow Specter
Spectral Breeze  [55 - 80 ice dmg, 1 target, 50% freeze]
Possess [paralyzes self for duration, one target fights allies]

Moonbeast
Attack [Moon Animal II]
Fire breath [55-130 fire damage 2 targets 77% burn]
Savage Charge [40-80 phys dmg, 50% stun]

Moonshadow Beast
Attack [Moon Animal II]
Fire breath [55-130 fire damage 2 targets 77% burn]
Savage Bite [70-100 phys dmg, 50% mexican fever]

Moon Zombie
Attack [Moon animal]
Attack [Punch/beat]
Draining Bite [absorbs 50-80 mp and hp]

Moonshadow Zombie
Attack [Moon animal]
Attack [Punch/beat]

Moon Skeleton
Attack [sword/melee]
Attack [beat/punch]
Guard
Double Cut [sword attacks x2]

Moonshadow Skeleton
Attack [sword/melee]
Attack [beat/punch]
Guard
Divisor [40-95 dmg [swrd], 50% chance to paralyze]

Astral Man
Attack [Plasma sword, 25% BUurn, 25% radiate]
Star Throw [50-75 plasma damage, 30% burn 30% radiate]

Void Man
Attack [Void sword, 25% freeze, 25% radiate]
Black hole Throw [75-100 plasma damage, 50% freeze 30% radiate]

Astral Castro
Attack [Plasma shot, 50% radiate]
Stardust Sprayer [targets all enemies, poisons]

Void Castro
Attack [Plasma Shot, 50% Freeze]
Void Bullet [70-120 dmg, freeze 100%]

Astral Behemoth
Attack [Moon Animal III]
Star breath [80-185 plasma damage 2 targets 77% radiation]
Savage Scream [40-80 Drain Magi dmg, 100% fear, all targets]

Void Behemoth
Attack [Moon Animal III]
Void breath [80-185 plasma damage 2 targets 77% freeze]
Vortex Bash [40-80 Absorb HP, 100% fear, all targets]

Shoggoth
Attack [shoggoth tendril]
Mind Control
Dissenter
Possess
Drain Nutrients [Absorbs 40 hp from all party, adds small regen factor to self]
Drain Mentality [Absorbs 40 mp from all party, 20% chance of zombifying]
Life choke [15-75 dmg, 45% to zombify]

Thing
Attack [Moon animal 1-3 [variants]]
Savage Bite [70-100 phys dmg, 50% mexican fever]
Violent Thrash
Zombie Bite

Demon
Attack [Void sword]
Black Hole Throw
Draining Bite
Zombie Bite
Void Breath
Vortex Bash

_____Boss List_____
NOTE: ALL BOSSES ARE IMMUNE TO DISSENTION

Enraged/Mad Mayor [low resilience, looks like a crazed tophatted fat man armed with an smg in both hands]
Sodom Who Sane [low resilience, resistant to firearm attacks, looks like a hipster sadam hussein, has 2 hipster terrorists at his side]
The Rejected Crew/Expirements whatever it was called [Klanny is a buffed up Clowner, Young Charred Priest is immune to confusion and fire attacks,
other will be determined]
Jamiroquia [Mod resilience, immune to confusion and high, keeps 2 new wavers at his side google images is your friend]
Mengele [Mod resilience, high resistance to firearms and fire] Hitlersteinthing [High resilience, immune to firearms and shock attacks, able to attack x2]
Moby Kraken [high resilience, high resistance to physical/melee attacks, small regen factor]
Nega-Billy [Copy of Billy with cyborg style attacks and resistances] Time Mach V2 [high resistance to firearm attacks, weak against water attacks,
regens mp]
Mecha-CIA-Moon Leviathan [Pinnacle resilience w/ regen factors, will summon 2 astral/void serpents each 20% health downed]
Ialdagorth [Pinnacle resilience w/ high regen factors, summons a void/astral creature every 10% down, summons a previous boss every 25% down]

____Boss Attacks____
Enraged Mayor

Attack x2 [firearm attack]
Political Corruption [30% confusion to 2 party members]
Political Wealthiness [steals 20-100 gold from party]

Sodom Who Sane
Attack [firearm rifle attack]
mus limb grenade [15-20 base fire dmg, 1 actor]
Poppin Pills [restores 10-30 health for self]
Malicious Pocketsand [blinds 1 actor]

Rejected creq::--

Klanny
Attack [punch/beat]
Racist Comment [30-60 mp damage, 20% to confuse]
Klown Town Frown [15-45 dmg 1 actor]
Sax Honk [15-25 damage + poison [for some reason]]

YCP
Attack [punch/beat]
Scream [15-45 dmg, all targs]
Burning Bless [heal 15%+ all party]

Jamiroquia
Attack [punch/beat]
Funk [20-40 mp dmg, 30% high to all targets]
Melody

Mengele
Attack [melee/knife]
Castrate [only when below 20% hp] [100 dmg 1 target]
Horrific Expirement [places a 3-variant horrific experiment in battle]
deceit [50% of dissenting 1 target]
Gemini Slicer [30-65 dmg 1 target, 20% poison]

Hitlersteinthing
Laser
Turret
Aryan Beam [absorb 25-40 hp]
Flamethrower
Oil Drench
Nuclear Explosion [only when below 35% hp] [100 dmg all targets, radiates]
Atomic Laser [40-65 dmg 1 target, 75% to radiate]

Moby Kraken
Attack [Whalebite]
Belch Tsunami [only when below 50% hp] [55 water dmg to all party, 50% stun]
Whale Charge [45-63 dmg, 1 target, 75% stun]
Mobius Tentacle Strike [30-55 dmg 1 target, 40% paralyze]
Devour [only when below 25% hp] 80% chance of killing 1 target

Nega-Billy
[edgy-er versions of billy's skills]

Time Mach V2
Attack [plasma shot]
Nuclear Explosion [only when below 35% hp] [100 dmg all targets, radiates]
Plasma Laser
Bitemp Laser
Turret
Energy Cannon
Shock

MOECIAML

Attack [Leviathan Bite]
Devour [only when below 50% hp]
Starbite [50-120 plasma dmg 1 trgt]
Coil [makes invincible though immobile for 1 turn]
Pact Promise [50% temp dissent 1 targ]
Spew Acid [65-80 dmg + poison all targets] [only when below 76% hp]
Nuclear Explosion [only when below 75% hp] [100 dmg all targets, radiates]
Shock
Plasma Laser
Oil Drench
Heat Laser

Ialdagorth
Devour
Black Hole [200-500 dmg all opponents 25% + freeze]
Spit Sun [100-350 dmg 2 opponents, fire damage, + radiation + burn]
Iald Bite [absorbs 100-245 dmg 2 opponents]
+ all space tier character moves

Non-Canon / Bonus Stages and other shit

Bonus stages/oppurtunities
Taking the alternate path in the fork in the road in the sea, you stumble upon an island made of dead fish. if you choose to drop off on this island,
you can fight fish people for fairly high amounts of xp until you get close to the massive idol, then Dagon kicks you out

If you go back through the front door when mac asks you to go get the weed, you will be transported to an odd, hellish subworld where you can fight
lesser demons and twisted beasts, until you reach an idol then you are transported to macs back yard

When you fly the Aeroplane Over the Sea, if you find the secret passageway, you can land on Avery Island [another NMG reference] to get full restores,
a bunch of random loot, and +2 levels for each actor
Unfortunately the Aeroplane runs out of fuel on the landing, and Mac has to call up Noodle to come get them, a flying windmill [Gorillaz ref]
arrives shortly after and you are transported to the island of dirt monsters again

If you stray off in Back to the Future instead of hijacking doc brown, demons will surround you and violently kill you

In Auschwitz, if you find the secret radio, hidden in plain sight, you are prompted to call "Mac's Special Clown Patrol"
if you choose to do so, clowns will swarm the screen and you will be transported to the Danny Castration Scene

and other shit that will come up as i make it

uncategorized
fun fact: the game was future-inspired from mc lars's song [w/ the aquabats and suburban legends] This Gigantic Robot Kills

80s
_____
If you take the dead-end fork, you will eventually  come across a stadium with a large banner showing many band names, such as Iron Maiden,
Motley Crue, MEtallica, and Megadeth, reminescent to the off-screen concert at the beginning, and omatic to the listed bands

90s
______
you have a chance to challenge a nerd to a pokemon match
if you win, you get 200 bucks and the special "Pokeball" item which temporarily adds Pikachu to your party WHEN USED

If you go into a random house near the coffee shop, you will find a seemingly insane girl with a handgun pointed at a new waver with a radio,
screaming "TURN THE RADIO OFF!!" [reference to Reel Big Fish's album, Turn the Radio Off]

There will be a random swan in the middle of the road with a knife visibly in its side, near a casino [reference to the Mighty Mighty Bosstone's
song, Jacknife to a Swan]

If you go by the school, you will find a punker sitting on the front stairs. if you talk to him he will sigh and state that all his friends are metalheads
[Less Than Jake reference]

If you go past the visible squabble between DR Steel and Jami, there will be a curly haired man who states that he too is pursuing
a music career but wont waste it fighting with others, introduces himself, then says "But you can call me Weird Al"

NEOAmerica
_
On the street after you bring the 90's back, you can find some 90's dressed punker with a guitar singing about Linoleum next to a homeless man
holding a sign that reads "It'll End Tomorrow" and afront a building with a cartoonish devil in the window [reference to Streetlight Manifesto's song
Linoleum and its album, 99 Songs of Revolution]

After Thunder saves you from the OT Concentration camp, you can talk with the rescuing members before heading off. Talking to the two leaders will
just say you have work to do n shit, talking to the others will give their names and position in a formal-millitary manner [ex: "I am Agent Mega of
the Attack Squadron."
Giraffe, "]

and that should be all the backup i need
remember kids
when youre making something
you can never be too careful

Last edited by nonatums [mongoloid] on Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

money : 2507
bitches : 13
Humor : "sometimes i forget" - mac

Back to top Go down

The Billy Game Backup Guide + Dev Log Empty Re: The Billy Game Backup Guide + Dev Log

Post by alyaza Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:05 pm

what the fuck is this
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Billy Game Backup Guide + Dev Log Empty Re: The Billy Game Backup Guide + Dev Log

Post by chill the fuck out Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:07 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:what the fuck is this
all the pre info i have for the billy game, the story, the primary objects, the moves, that sorta thing
and since i, as i have said, already lost it three times, like boomd, irreperably fucked, and i spent lest night from now reqriting it so caution n stuff
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:11 pm

breaks would be nice
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:12 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:breaks would be nice
NONATUMS DOESNT TAKE BREAKS HE NEVER STOPS WORKING LIFE IS ONLY SO SHORT
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:19 pm

not even paragraph breaks???
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:20 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:not even paragraph breaks???
oh
there were in notepad but like it was notepad so word wrap translations n shit

ill go do that then
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:26 pm

yea that'd probably help this is a fucking wordwall right now
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:33 pm

done doner kinda
now im off to go write more shit i left out
then if im lucky i can start the attack animations tomorrow eee
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:22 pm

FUCK WRITER'S ROAD BLOCK

Who should be the boss for the 90's [as i realized i have not added one yet] ?
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:22 pm

jamiroquai
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:32 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:jamiroquai
wut
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:38 pm

how do you not know who fucking jamiroquai is?
legitimately ashamed, man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamiroquai
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:45 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:how do you not know who fucking jamiroquai is?
legitimately ashamed, man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamiroquai
o shit
i did see some shit like this before, but i didnt know who it was

yea, this is iiit
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:50 pm

the best 90s artist around
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:59 pm

holllllly shit that's a lot of words
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:59 pm

my face when clicking this thread and scrolling

The Billy Game Backup Guide + Dev Log 1-28
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:02 pm

notorious ams wrote:my face when clicking this thread and scrolling

The Billy Game Backup Guide + Dev Log 1-28

lol bouta update it too
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:11 pm

oh god
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:30 pm

dl for game pls
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:33 pm

yea
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:54 pm

notorious ams wrote:dl for game pls
lel this is the blueprints nigga
after im done with them ima start workin on the graphics [which ive already done just had to back track]
speaking of graphics, here's a graphics leak for the faces and enemies

The Billy Game Backup Guide + Dev Log Faces210
left to right
1st coulomb: CIA [present] YCIA [young cia] Mac B, Danny Downs
2nd: Billy's Mom, Otis, OECIA [Old evil cia], Giant Robot
The Billy Game Backup Guide + Dev Log Clown10
clown
The Billy Game Backup Guide + Dev Log Clowne10
clowner
The Billy Game Backup Guide + Dev Log Elderc10
elderly citizen #1
The Billy Game Backup Guide + Dev Log Negrom10
negromancer

btw did u read the patriotic thunderium chaptr (no)
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:14 pm

finally final update [final story revamps, all enemy details + boss details, bonus stages, trivia, and oppurtunities]
lel i pretty much gave everyone on this forum the guide to everything in the game when i make+release it

i start official work tomorrow, starting with the graphics
but what should i work on first?
i'm tempted to start with the animations but hh
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:17 am

fuck yeah hamstriike on a rooolll

just this morning finished all the enemy battle graphics from the 90s to the tower
gonna take my 2-4 hour break and hopefully finish the rest
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:21 pm

so finished with all the basic enemy graphics [excluding the bosses of which i will probably do tomorrow night]
so more leakss
The Billy Game Backup Guide + Dev Log Roguee10

The Billy Game Backup Guide + Dev Log Johnle10

The Billy Game Backup Guide + Dev Log Dirtsa10

The Billy Game Backup Guide + Dev Log Cyengi10

The Billy Game Backup Guide + Dev Log Astral10

The Billy Game Backup Guide + Dev Log Demon10
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next