OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nintendo are having such a bad year

+9
Viral
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
DEEEAD SEEEEA
alyaza
link63
Princess Daisy
Bam! C
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
trashboat
13 posters

Go down

nintendo are having such a bad year Empty nintendo are having such a bad year

Post by trashboat Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:00 am

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/07/30/nintendo-posts-97m-quarterly-loss-despite-success-of-mario-kart-8/
trashboat
trashboat

money : 3195
bitches : 43
Humor : CARPE DIEM #YOLO

Back to top Go down

nintendo are having such a bad year Empty Re: nintendo are having such a bad year

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:21 am

why is it i only hear about nintendo and nothing else?
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

nintendo are having such a bad year Empty Re: nintendo are having such a bad year

Post by Bam! C Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:29 am

going down the drain
Bam! C
Bam! C

money : 420
bitches : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:34 am

flamebaaaiiit
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

money : 3638
bitches : 23
Humor : HI I'M DAISY

Back to top Go down

Post by link63 Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:38 pm

As someone who owns a Wii U I can safely say that there is jack shit on there except for watered down ports and first party shit (most of which is rehashed).

But I honestly have hope for it now that MK8 has moved more units, and the fact that more cool looking games are coming out for it. At this point i think its best to shell out a few hundred bucks more for a PC than to buy an Xbox One or PS4 and stick to nintendo if you like the exclusives they get.
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

Post by trashboat Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:26 pm

the only thing stopping me buying a wii u is how the games hardly get price drops even 3 months after launch.

smash, hyrule, the new zelda, bayonetta 2 and xenoblade chronicles x can boost the sales massively.
trashboat
trashboat

money : 3195
bitches : 43
Humor : CARPE DIEM #YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:51 am

nintendo's been sucking massive dongs since the wii u happened so im not surprised they're still imploding
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DEEEAD SEEEEA Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:29 am

Oh my God, once again, Nintendo loses two dollars and everyone flips their shit. I'm so fucking sick of this! Remember when it was getting so bad that fucking Kotaku showed everyone up with that "How To Fix "How To Fix Nintendo" Articles"?

Let's not talk about how Sony is completely fucked. They didn't bring out any games last E3 and there are only so many millions of people who will buy a system that doesn't have any games. What will happen after that? Everyone else will buy the systems whose games aren't a subset of the competitions games. This is how broke Sony is: They can't invest in their most profitable division enough to roll out any high budget games, OR commission them.

While it is possible that the opposite will happen and people will buy PS4 to play with their friends, I kind of doubt that. The 360 sold for a lot more reasons than that. I think the One is going to take sales this generation because it has the exclusives, the controller, the hardware and the multiplats. The PS4 pretty much just has the multiplats. I realize that that was the Xbox's fucking NAME during the last half of the last generation and that didn't seem to affect its sales, but Halo sold it more than anything.

But I really don't care about sales that much. The point is, I'm not getting the PS4 until games which is unlikely and I'm not getting the Xbox One at all because Phil Spencer or whoever the fuck said that they can re-enable the DRM at any time. I'm looking at the Vita TV or whatever it's called in the US, but they're going to have to fix the touchpad compatability so that the back one is L3/R3 and the front one is the one on the controller. The camera doesn't bother me because anything dependent on it is shit.

So for now, I'm just PCtendo still.

DEEEAD SEEEEA

money : 6
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:42 am

DEEEAD SEEEEA wrote:Oh my God, once again, Nintendo loses two dollars and everyone flips their shit. I'm so fucking sick of this! Remember when it was getting so bad that fucking Kotaku showed everyone up with that "How To Fix "How To Fix Nintendo" Articles"?

Let's not talk about how Sony is completely fucked. They didn't bring out any games last E3 and there are only so many millions of people who will buy a system that doesn't have any games. What will happen after that? Everyone else will buy the systems whose games aren't a subset of the competitions games. This is how broke Sony is: They can't invest in their most profitable division enough to roll out any high budget games, OR commission them.

While it is possible that the opposite will happen and people will buy PS4 to play with their friends, I kind of doubt that. The 360 sold for a lot more reasons than that. I think the One is going to take sales this generation because it has the exclusives, the controller, the hardware and the multiplats. The PS4 pretty much just has the multiplats. I realize that that was the Xbox's fucking NAME during the last half of the last generation and that didn't seem to affect its sales, but Halo sold it more than anything.

But I really don't care about sales that much. The point is, I'm not getting the PS4 until games which is unlikely and I'm not getting the Xbox One at all because Phil Spencer or whoever the fuck said that they can re-enable the DRM at any time. I'm looking at the Vita TV or whatever it's called in the US, but they're going to have to fix the touchpad compatability so that the back one is L3/R3 and the front one is the one on the controller. The camera doesn't bother me because anything dependent on it is shit.

So for now, I'm just PCtendo still.
angry nintendo apologist above
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Viral Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:48 am

they lost millions fd not 2 dollar
Viral
Viral

money : 1599
bitches : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:52 am

fd sez nentindo loze 2 dorrar

STILL A SEPUKKU WORTHY OFFENSE IN JAP CULTURE
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

money : 2507
bitches : 13
Humor : "sometimes i forget" - mac

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:06 pm

fd continues to show a complete lack of understanding of how things work in the real world -- evidently going 97 million dollars in the red in one quarter is not totally catastrophic anymore!!! (even though it is)
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:30 pm

christopher robin wrote:fd continues to show a complete lack of understanding of how things work in the real world -- evidently going 97 million dollars in the red in one quarter is not totally catastrophic anymore!!! (even though it is)
but nin10dough hass lots of mullah more thean bill gates and can buy bugatties
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:33 pm

i completely forgot that!! guess a 97 million dollar loss in like 3 months is no longer a big deal!!
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenTipsy Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:04 am

all they have to do is shit out some new games and ssbb and the sells will go up
QueenTipsy
QueenTipsy

money : 1093
bitches : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:14 am

QueenTipsy wrote:all they have to do is shit out some new games and ssbb and the sells will go up
didn't they try that with the wii u and still somehow net a loss?
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by carl Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:39 am

they should have ditched the tablet gimmick
carl
carl

money : 652
bitches : 5008

Back to top Go down

Post by Grix Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:40 am

the wii was the best bowling simulator ever created and they should have left it at that
Grix
Grix

money : 217
bitches : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:46 am

seriously wii sports was top quality
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Grix Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:49 am

i'm gay

Last edited by Grixstiggitydiggity on Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Grix
Grix

Back to top Go down

Post by Grix Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:50 am

shit what the fuck
i was on the pokemon thread
Grix
Grix

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenTipsy Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:09 am

just so you know the 3ds is whats holding the wii u up

I hope there next console will sell really fucking good
QueenTipsy
QueenTipsy

money : 1093
bitches : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:11 am

their next console probably will not be yet another fucking wii at least id hope not
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:59 am

at this rate i fucking doubt any nintendo console will sell "well"

because honestly i also dont give a shit
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

money : 3638
bitches : 23
Humor : HI I'M DAISY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum