OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ponies on fyeahcontroversialcharacters: a comedy for the ages

5 posters

Go down

ponies on fyeahcontroversialcharacters: a comedy for the ages Empty ponies on fyeahcontroversialcharacters: a comedy for the ages

Post by alyaza Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:58 pm

RAINBOW DASH
"can I say this now Controversail characters is bullshit and should be replaced with a baby kitten blog

GET OUT. RD IS LOYAL.

Shes the most popular character in the fandom. -.- why is she here?! If anything Rarity gets ALOT more hate. Anyway

I do not hate you for relaying this message. I do hate those who hate rainbow. I will never say it to your face. I can handle someone saying it once and that’s it. No feelings shall be placed into my heart. If you say it more then once, as in repeated to the point of annoying, I will only reply with a small, “It’s your opinion.” Just know that, deep down, a spark of anger as risen for you in my heart."

RARITY (AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH)

NO. FUCK THESE STUPID BRONIES. RARITY IS THE BEST PONY. THE BEST PONNNNNNNNNNNNNY

Okay really I don’t get why so many people hate Rarity, she’s not all that bad, the reason she exists

How could anyone hate her she’s absolutely sweet under...fabulous disguise

Rarity is amazing, and I’m not just saying that because the person that got me to go to my first convention loves...

affection? BULLSHIT. (Sexist bullshit.)...my fave out of the Mane Six. She shows you...

Fuck ya’ll, Rarity is the best pony.

… I could not really find...gif to express my disbelief of

no one better dis mai fav pony or some shit

I love Rarity. It’s sad..

fucking bronies RARITY’S BOSS

I love Rarity, always and forever. I don’t care if so-called “manly” bronies don’t."

CELESTIA
"What the omfg is this person serious

how high do you EVEN HAVE TO BE

… really? Really? Btw, if I see one more fic/fanart/whatever like the ones mentioned above, I will legit flip

Really guys… really?

WHAT IS THIS FUCKING SHIT. EXPLAIN IT TO ME."

and one that is probably on there but which i cant find right now because i'm not browsing that shit: GILDA

"YOU HAVE UNLEASHED ARMAGEDDON! THE WHITE-HOT LASHES FROM HELL WILL WHIP YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. I WILL DRAG YOU TO A PLACE WHERE YOU WILL BE BEGGING TO BE SENT BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME, FROM HELL! PREPARE TO DIE, BITCH!

GILDA YOU HAD BETTER CHANGE YOUR NAME TO SLUTTY McBUTTSEX BECAUSE FROM NOW ON YOU WILL BE MY BITCH! YOUR GAY FUCKING FOURTH WALL CAN’T SAVE YOU NOW. YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE DEFINITION OF PAIN… YET! BY THE TIME I’M DONE WITH YOU, YOU WILL BE BEGGING TO BE SENT TO HELL! DO YOU HEAR ME BITCH? YOUR HEAD WILL BE ON A FUCKING PLATTER!

I AM ABOUT TO STAB MY FREAKING SCREEN WITH A SCREWDRIVER!!! WHERE IS THAT GRIFFIN BITCH?! NOBODY TREATS FLUTTERSHY LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!! >:O

THIS IS WHY I HATE GRIFFINS."

you just can't go wrong
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ponies on fyeahcontroversialcharacters: a comedy for the ages Empty Re: ponies on fyeahcontroversialcharacters: a comedy for the ages

Post by alyaza Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:59 pm

i'm not fixing this you get the idea
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

ponies on fyeahcontroversialcharacters: a comedy for the ages Empty Re: ponies on fyeahcontroversialcharacters: a comedy for the ages

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:21 pm

the fuck did you do to the page rt
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:24 pm

an html tag fucked up somewhere but i'm not sure where and i dont care so the page is now fucked up
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by trashboat Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:10 am

rtcity, lover of dumblr
trashboat
trashboat

money : 3195
bitches : 43
Humor : CARPE DIEM #YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Grix Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:30 am

ponies on fyeahcontroversialcharacters: a comedy for the ages L5adg10
Grix
Grix

money : 217
bitches : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:48 am

this is what happens when you copy straight web source, kids!
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahhtree Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:34 am

"GILDA YOU HAD BETTER CHANGE YOUR NAME TO SLUTTY McBUTTSEX BECAUSE FROM NOW ON YOU WILL BE MY BITCH"

who is this person, he honest to god needs therapy
Ahhtree
Ahhtree

money : 8
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:47 am

they're the most hilarious person ever
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum